Saturday, February 3, 2018

Brookmount Exploration completed share exchange agreement with BVI company

Brookmount Explorations Inc., the United States exploration and development company, has announced the execution of a share exchange agreement with the shareholders of SL Group Holdings Limited, incorporated in the British Virgin Islands.

Under the terms of the agreement, Brookmount Explorations has acquired all the issued and outstanding shares of the BVI company. Upon completion of the transaction, shareholders of SL Group Holdings Limited will get voting control of Brookmount Explorations, Inc. and SL Group Holdings will become a wholly owned subsidiary of the US company.

For Brookmount Exploration, the transaction will mean acquisition of 90% interest in a fully operational and producing gold mining business based in Indonesia; the remaining 10% interest will be held by the Indonesian operating partner.